Your Office Anywhere
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Tools for the professional
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Tools for Teamwork
With up to 1TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, shared calendars, and team chat, you’ll always be in sync with your team.
Easy setup and management
With step-by-step guidance, you can set up users easily and start using the services fast. You can access the easy-to-use admin centre from anywhere to manage all your services. And Office 365 takes care of the infrastructure for you, so your services are always up and running and up to date.
Built-in security plus compliance and privacy controls help keep your data safe.
- 24-hour monitoring of datacentres.
- Multi-factor authentication, including biometric scanning for datacentre access.
- Internal datacentre network is segregated from the external network.
- Role separation renders location of specific customer data unintelligible to the personnel that have physical access.
- Faulty drives and hardware are demagnetized and destroyed.
- Lockbox processes for a strictly supervised escalation process greatly limit human access to your data.
- Servers run only processes that are whitelisted, minimizing risk from malicious code.
- Dedicated threat management teams proactively anticipate, prevent, and mitigate malicious access.
- Port scanning, perimeter vulnerability scanning, and intrusion detection prevent or detect any malicious access.
- Encryption at rest protects your data on our servers.
- Encryption in transit with SSL/TLS protects your data when it’s transmitted between you and Microsoft.
- Threat management, security monitoring, and file/data integrity prevent or detect any tampering of data.
- Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability against spam and malware to help protect your information and access to email.
- Office 365 Message Encryption allows users to send encrypted email to anyone, whatever email service recipients may use.
- Data loss prevention can be combined with Rights Management and Office 365 Message Encryption to give greater controls to your admins to apply appropriate policies to protect sensitive data.
- S/MIME provides message security with certificate-based email access.
- Azure Rights Management prevents file-level access without the right user credentials.
- Multi-factor authentication protects access to the service with a second factor such as phone.
- Data loss prevention prevents sensitive data from leaking either inside or outside the organization while providing user education and empowerment.
- Built-in mobile device management capabilities allow you to manage access to corporate data.
- Mobile application management within Office mobile apps powered by Intune provides granular controls to secure data contained in these apps.
- Built in antivirus and antispam protection along with advanced threat protection safeguard against external threats.
- Office 365 Advanced Security Management provides enhanced visibility and control into your Office 365 environment.